Arsizio license & develop Dynamic 3D-extrusion, a globally patented production method that is used by paying customers and enables following to the 70 Billion Euro industry:
- 20-40% savings of material, weight & energy
- 10-20% higher efficiency in heat-transfer & solar-energy.
- 20-80% lower production costs
3D-extrusion is 100% compatible with all production lines in the 70 billion Euro industry: aluminium, magnesium, plastic, rubber, TPE, composites & ceramics.
Licensing & production of 3D-extrusion in existing production lines is a highly scalable business model with ability for quick ramp up of mass production, with a minimum of Investment needed, offering great potential of savings in material, energy and costs, both in productions and in use of optimised energy efficient improved products.
3D-extrusion gives new possibilities in existing production lines without any need for adaption or investments. With satisfied customers & licensees Arsizio has proven that licensing of 3D-extrusion, compatible with existing production lines, is a viable business model. By developing and licensing 3D-extrusion technology to customers within the sectors that need saved weight/material costs, lower production costs, higher efficiency, improved design freedom and higher performance. Arsizio has granted patents from Japan & South Korea in east to Europe & America in west.
Offers new possibilities within:
- Weight saving: 20-40% lighter in same material
- Material saving: 20-40% less material used
- Rationalization: 50% savings for in mass production (actual savings at existing customer)
- Improved performance: acutal customer saves 2 million ltrs fuel/year
- Energy: 20% higher efficiency in solar panels
- In existing production lines: 100% compatible = industrially scalable business model
- Lower investments: cheaper tools (80 % saving for THULE)
By integrating rotating dies in the pressurized zone of the extrusion tool, it gets possible to extrude profiles with variation in thickness and with pattern on surface. The technology is compatible with any existing extrusion line (aluminium, plastic, rubber etc.). Commercial production is running for Automotive & Construction industry.
2013.10.29 Arsizio wins the 7th Munich Cleantech Conference Venture Award
The swedish company Arsizio, member of Cleantech Inn Sweden, won the MCC Venture Award at the 7th Münich Cleantech Conference this week in competition with x ventures from all over the world. The jury awarded Arsizios potential to reduce the cost of energy transition by superior performance, gains in efficiency and productivity, savings in material […]
Other membercompanies in Materials
Production process for metal and plastics that reduces material and weight, while providing new design opportunities for energy efficiency.